Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Side Post #143: Listy McGoo

It is now the perfect time to list my gift wants and needs for 2005:


  1. Family Guy - Vol. 3 (I just want it because i have seen all of the episodes and it's not too expensive)
  2. Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Vol. 1, 2, 3 or 4 (Don't cost too much, again. And i need one now since i've decided i really flippin' like the show)
  3. We Love Katamari (Don't want the original, because this one looks way cooler)
  4. Soul Calibur III (Make-A-Character Mode! Come on!)
  5. Scrubs - Season 2 (I have Season 1, so i need to complete the collection so far)
  6. The Office (UK) Complete Series Box (seen it all, need the DVDs badly, and it costs alot more to buy the individual sets)

So, that's it. I think I'm getting the Homestar Runner shorts DVD with my own money, so i didn't add it to the list. No dailies because it's a side post, duh!

No comments: