Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So I Came Home...

And found my mom watching X-Play, the video game review show, i didn't know she would want to watch it. Anyway, yesterday, she went to Blockbuater and rented Tak 3: The Great JuJu Challenge. I guess it's good. Patrick Warburton is one of the voices in it. He's funny.

In other news, i took my history and science exams today. I think i did OK on both. Math is tomorrow, let us pray.

In other other news, only 6 more episodes of Arrested Development. Now everybody start the crying in unison, come on. I know you're sad, too. It's all gonna be OK. Find some Kleenex and a shoulder. I'll go do that right now.

1) {referring to a Christian camp} "You know what's risky? Letting your son go on that church thing."
"Her name is Ann, dad, and he's not going on her."

- What else but AD?

2) Currently listening to: Little by Little - Harvey Danger

1 comment:

weas said...

Patrick Warburton rocks. There is to be no doubt about such a fact.