Monday, February 6, 2006

I Want Out.

I witnessed my first in-school fist fight today. It was between two people who were basically troublemakers, so that's no suprise. So, they're probably suspended. I don't care.

So, as i listen to The Ofiice (UK) on Internet TV, i think back at how good that show was. Blah-dee-blah.

You know, this Friday is, um...THE 2-HOUR SEASON FLIPPIN' FINALE OF ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT! Sorry, gotta go take a Tylenol. I really don't care if it gets canceled, because Showtime has pledged to pick up 2 seasons upfront. I don't know, i kind of want it to go to ABC because they have alot more money than Showtime and they will have more episodes. Anyway, this paragraph is long as it is. I'll leave now.

1) "I gotta go, i have a job interview...something you apply for and then the pay you to...nevermind, i don't want to ruin the surprise."

- Arrested Development

2) Currently watching: Arrested Development (Episode 101)

1 comment:

weas said...

Can't say I haven't seen my share of school fistfights. Thank god I'm usually out of the way though, or (typically) behind a window of some sort.