Monday, February 27, 2006

My Re-Mizz-Inder...

Tomorrow is the field trip analysis. Just saying.

I helped my dad work today, so did Liz. We got paid, so that's always fun. After my new purchase, that will bring me to about $10! Cool, no?

Ooo. guess whatz? On Saturday, i bought a really amazing CD: The Life Pursuit by Belle and Sebastian. It sorta sounds like alternative/oldies. It's pretty awesome. I got the deluxe edition with their BBC little concert on it. Their pretty goo live as well.

And you all know what's tomorrow, so I'm not going to ywll about it. Oh, who am i kidding? THE NEW NEWSRADIO DVD IS PUT TOMORROW! Yeah! I cn't wait until nxt eekend so i can go buy it! Season 3!

1) "Hey, Gob, how was it? Did you get the information?"
"Oh, i got the information."
"Really? About the international accounts?"
"Oh, i see what you're getting at, no, i didn't get the information."

- Arrested Development

2) Currently listening to: Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Sncaks - Panic! at the Disco

No comments: