Thursday, February 9, 2006

Narrator

Get it? SB Email number 144? I'm a genius. We're tied now! This is a milestone.

So, anyway, drama was incredibly boring today. The teachers weren't there because of the Robin Hood play. Meh, so we basically didn't do anything.

Also, tomorrow is YKWITA or You-Know-What-I'm-Talking-About for long. Well, I'm just gonna tape it and watch it all i want. Yeah! This is going to be incredible. The schedule for the night is as follows.

8:00: AD Episode 310: Fakin' It
8:30: AD Episode 311: Family Ties (guest starring Justine Bateman, i know right?)
9:00: AD Episode 312: Exit Strategy
9:30: AD Episode 313: Development Arrested

There, here's the Dizz-Ailies.

1) "Here he comes, here comes John Wayne..."I'm not gonna cry about my pa. I'm gonna build an airport, put my name on it." Why Michael? So you can fly away from your dreams?

- AD Episode 204 (Good Grief)

2) Currently watching (Internet TV) - NewsRadio Episode 417 (Balloon)

No comments: