Friday, February 3, 2006

Is This the Last Day of School?

Usually in Oregon, it gets hot around May, so the last day of school, no ones wears coats, and it's warm. That was today, people were wearing coats in the morning, but they were off by the end of the day.

I don't really know why, but this is the best Friday I've had in a long time. I felt I did pretty good on the math test. But there is something evil afoot...

For the last three days, the sound has not come out of the computer speakers. We've checked Volume Control and all the pulgs and cords seem to be perfectly fine, and the speakers have never had this kind of probem before. This is a quirky quandry, My friends. I will get to the bottom of this!

1) "Hey, Dave, you wanna see a movie about a talking pig?"
"Not really, sir."
"Talking pig, what'll they think of next?"

- NewsRadio

2) Currently watching: Scrubs: Season 2

No comments: