Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My New Format

Lately, i have been enthralled with the free Ricky Gervais podcast. I am currently listening to episode 2, out of 12. They are m4a audio format. I think that only flys on Winamp.

In the first episode, Ricky was led to believe there were ads on a podcast, but then was informed by another that there were none. So, he decided to make his own ad for the UK DVD of Extras, his new BBC show which also runs here in the States on HBO. The results: hilarious.

So, there's not much else to talk about. we gotm our prizes for the Career Quest today. I got a CD wallet. I'm just using it as a DVD wallet, it's very horribly designed. It's really difficult to get the discs in the slot thingies. I should've saved room for NwesRadio S3, but I didn't. The contents of the wallet are:

Strongbad_email.exe Disk 4
Homestarrunner.cpm: Everything Else: Vol. 1
Scrubs: S1 (3-discs)
Scrubs: S2 (3-discs)
Arrested Development: S1 (3-discs)
Serenity

Well, there that is. Only a week left until the release of NRS3!!!!! Sorry, I get giddy.

1) "Folks, if we were lyng, why would we be on television?"

- Sifl and Olly

2) Currently listening to: The Ricky Gervais Show: Episode 2

You can get the show here: savefile.com/projects.php?pid=101620

No comments: