Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Can: Sulled

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey guess what?

The field trip today was cancelled
something wrong with transoirtation
Oh, well
My "day" was fine

Yesterday's field trip was OK, space fliught simulation. Kinda boring. Meh us the one-word summary.

Tonught, my parents are going to a college basketball game. My and Liz have the house to ourselves and must tape Scrubs.

Thursday is the cast party for Robin Hood in drama. All of everybody is going to be there. It's also during class, so yeah. Kinda funny.

1) "Then it's 3:00 AM, I'm on the corner wearing my leather, this dude comes up and says "Hey, punk!" I'm like, "Yeah, whatever!"

- United States of Whatever by Liam Lynch

2) Currently listenig to: Another Sunny Day by Belle and Sebastian

No comments: