Friday, February 10, 2006

Um, Darren? Were You Just Second-Basing it With That Videotape of the Last Four Episodes of Arrested Development Ever to Be Seen on FOX?

That's right. It's finally over everybody. We can all start moping and sobbing and walking Charlie Brown-style.

Tonight was the finale of AD, it was beyond words the best finale I've ever seen in my entire life. I can't wait until FOX cancels it so it came be on another network. I'm going to watch this tape until i hear any news whatsoever, then i will freak out and run screaming all over the house. If the news is good, of course.

Well, my favorite show has come to an end, and so has this entry. Good night.

1) "Can i have the twenty back? I just need to get that twenty back."
"What you need to know...is that it's magic!"
"Wow, that's so much like stealing."

- stop thinking you don't know what it's from

2) stop thinking you don't know what i'm watching

1 comment:

weas said...

A sad day indeed.