Monday, October 24, 2005

Don't Mes Too Much With Your Hair. When You're 40, It'll Look 85.

That's from that Baz Luhrman song, "Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen). I think it's a very cool song. We just got back from Roseburg today.It was fun, at least we got to see our family again. I packed 5 boxes today. My cousin copied all the Coheed and Cambria CDs for me. So far I've only heard Second Stage Turbine Blade and part of In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3. Thry have huge album titles, and huge albums. the first one is 55:10, if i believe, and the second is over 70 minutes. But i kinda see why they're Drew's favorite band of all time. We've got lots and lots of packing to do tomorrow, so i will say goodbye for one last time, because this might very well be my last post in a while. If i can, i'll post tomorrow. See ya'll.

1) "Guess what i have?"
"A hat made out of lemons?"

- The Brak Show

2) Currently listening to: In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 - Coheed and Cambria

1 comment:

weas said...

Happy trails...again. Or maybe I should say, "Happier trails" - Lord only knows how long you'll be sitting in that car...so it better be the best darned road trip ever.

I hope to hear back from you when you get to South Carolina (or was it North Carolina?).