Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Today Was a Brand Style, Indeed.

Today i woke up and got ready for my very last day at JB Thomas Middle School. I had to get a withdrawal slip from the counseling "center". I then went to all my teachers and got stuff and checked all of my books back in. It all made me feel very sad. Then the day was over before i knew it. I almost cried on the bus on the way home. Well, not really, but seriously. It was very sad.

1) "Why do we need television shows, anyway? Why don't we just have a block of commercials for thirty minutes that previews the promos that are coming in the next promo commercial block...commercial promos...?"

- David Cross (Breaking Ground: The Making of Arrested Development)

2) Currently watching: Saturday Night Live: 25 Years of Laughs

No comments: