Friday, October 14, 2005

Free-iday

Today is Free Friday, or Free-iday, or whatever you wanna call it.

And guess what else? Next week i have a five-day weekend! Yeah, then the next Monday, we all head down to Roseburg and get our money for the house, then we *sigh* drive across the flippin country. Wow, it's all coming so fast now. I can't believe i only have two days to see all of my friends ever again. This is very sad. How i mourn for the "loss" of my friends. Maybe it'll be one of those things where i move back here after college or whatever then i see all them again. I have no idea what'll happen between a week from Monady and when I'm almost 25.

Also, today, home appraisers were going to come here at nine. Here it is, 10:23, haven't showed. Gosh!

1) "Get me a vodka rocks."
"It's breakfast, mother."
"And a piece of toast."

- Arrested Development

2) "Currently listening to: 1 Million Ways - OK Go

2 comments:

weas said...

Well, once again I wish you luck in your transit...I suppose I better get this Strong Bad DVD back to you sometime, huh? I'm sorry I've kept it so long...

Anonymous said...

Pretty much. Tomorrow is a brand style, so can i gert it back then?