Sunday, October 2, 2005

I Don't Know, But I've Been Told...

By my fazhah, if everything goes right, we'll be out of here in three weeks. This makes me all sad inside. I'll have no more oppurtunities to see all my friends again, and that is very disappointing. And all the family i might want to see just one more time.

Well, it's not all that bad, there's still people i can get away from finally. I need to do some sereious finding people and talking to them, preferably people i like and talking to them.

Song: Adam's Song - Blink 182

1) "Then, a magical bird, me in a beak, appears. Then, a puff of smoke, and I'm gone. And who should appear in the cage--"
"A guy who kinda like like you?"
"No! Even if that was how i did it, how'd the look-alike get up there?"
"He was hiding behind this mirror?"
"NO!"

- Arrested Development

2) Currently watching: Arrested Development - Season 1

No comments: