Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Everyone Has This, I Think...

Today is my 82nd post. It seems that 82 and sometimes 83 are the numbers i always spew out at random. I think everyone has that sort of disease. Like Weird Al and 27 and the Upright Citizens Brigade with 23. Tell me your number(s). It'll be fun!

Day off, conferences today through Friday. Next week, me and my sister are going to kill each other in the back seat of the car.But, we might have an animal in-between us, so they might be the referee. That better be how you spell that.

1) "Wow, that baby looks alot like his daddy."
"Yes it does, it also kind of looks like the mommy."
"What are the odds?"

- Jim Gaffigan

2) Currently drinking: Diet Sierra Mist

1 comment:

weas said...

An old friend used to use 17550 all the time. I usually stick with those big, round numbers...like 2000...or 32767 (that's a round number...in a 16-bit kind of way...)

Then there's my attachment to 386. I shouldn't have to explain that one.