Saturday, August 11, 2007

404'd!

That was kind of the obvious way to go with this one.

Anydangway, i might be the happiest person alive right now.

I mean, i've never said that without deeply meaning it before, and i did last night. It was the best night of my life, no doubt in my mind it was.

I know that i mean it in my heart and soul.

I swore long ago that i wouldn't be one of those people who totally get lost in love, but i can't help but do it now. I'm completely satisfied with my whole life. I have something to live for.

This is like an awakening for me, or something. I'm going to be so happy with everything, if something tries to stop me, i'll gladly shoot it down with my joyous joy. Alright, that sounded dorky.

I'm at risk of being more dorky and cheesy, so i'll leave now.

No comments: