Sunday, August 19, 2007

Leaps and Bounds

In the past few days, i've made many daring decisions and hit some milestones.

Yesterday, i saw my first theater R-rated movie. Superbad, and it was way worth it, too. For my mom's birthday. For some parts, i kinda pretended she wasn't there, but i loved it. Michael Cera was so so good in this movie, i'm completely serious. I'd gavce it a rating of a A.

And i've made some long overdue changes in style. I got a slim fit Hellogoodbye shirt and some thight-in-the-leg pants. I've wanted them for a while. Oh yeah, we went school shopping today. Actually, today was part 1 of shopping, we're planning on the rest next weekend.

All i got were the shirt, the pants, a belt and some pens and paper. I'm probably going to get some shoes next weekend, and a bag, cuz i need one of those too. And a cool one, cuz two-strappers have officially entered the weird list in my mind.

And just a few minutes earlier, i took some dares in my class choices. I might be taking Musical Theatre or Hilhi Singers this year. So...be proud of my bravery, or the little of it i have.

Alright, see you later.

1) "You have girlfriends?"
"Yeah. We've met them and everything."

- Flight of the Conchords

2) cl2: nothing in particular. And that was rather pointless

No comments: