Thursday, August 23, 2007

Vietnam, Fish and Chips, Italian Opera

I'm in love with Hospital Beds by Cold War Kids. 'Tis a great song.

Wow, i'm ecstatic as i'll ever be right now. Getting metal-neck from DragonForce. Why? Because in the beginnigng of December, The Decemberists play three, count them, three shows in Portland. Decemberists as an early Christmas present? Yes please.

It's for their new "The Long and Short of It" tour. One night, The Long of It, will include all of their songs over 8 minutes, and the other, The Short opf It, includes shorter ones, which are yet to be announced.

I'm pretty sure i have enough money for ticket action. I might blow my face off if i don't get them. Seriously. And not two hours ago, i felt horribly sick to my stomach.

So, tomorrow night is my mom's company picnic at Oaks Park, Pretty much Oregon's only amusemnt park. It will be oodles of funcakes. Simply oodles. Rides a-plenty. Can you say, "Tilt-A-Whirl"? Because i sure can.

I think i shall have to give you In-Depth Comprehensive Reportation on Saturday. In the meantime, i'll be looking for ideas for side-posts. I think i have one already.

1) "I have to pee-pee."

- Psych

2) Currently reeling from: watching American Gun again.

No comments: